marți, 18 august 2009

Who am I?

This questions is proabily the hardest question to ask yourself, and get a straight and right answer. Allmost nobody knows who he is in this life, and has to wait for the afterlife to find out the answer for this question. But some people manage to find out at least paratially the answer, some get it pretyy right, and some don't. We can see this from people's face expresion. Usually peoaple who don't know who they are, make the question face often and their life is marked by this question. Some people seem to know who they are, but they are just hidding the questions and that makes things even worst.
As for me I still need to figure out who I am. There are moments, many moments when I am a dreamer, I believe everything will be allright and all is great, then come moments when I have no ideea what to do with my future, and my life, then another moments when I am thinking at this two sides of me and don't know wich is more real than the other. Tomorrow morning I will e a breakfast trainee server in BHC (USA), at night I will be trainee for High Dining Room service. In between shifts I will swim, dive off the diving board, (I am not such a good swimer), I would play tennis as well, but I don't think I'll find a partner for the game. From Thursday to Sunday I work 4 triples, so like 14 hours everyday. When I am going back home I will work for ZIP Travel, and get ready for my wedding. I studied theology. I like all kinds of music, I like to dance. My fiancee and I are together for 6 years. I lived the last 4 out of 5 summer in USA. I also worked as taxi driver, pedicab driver, electric cable assistant, auto cars magazine editor.
All this different parts of my life don't look like a puzzle that actually makes sens, so there are a lots of question marks still to be answered. Where do i fit best? how good am I at doing some tihngs, or how bad? I wish I could see myself sometimes and analize the things I do, so this is definetly a lack of confidence, and sign of the many questions that are running in my head at the moment. This is the first blog I am wrigint in the USA, after nearly 2 months of hard and pleasent work, and it's not really about life here, but aout the questions that traveling can rise.
I am not expecting to actually gain anything by writing down this questions but at least i let them out, maybe in the empty spot they left i can gat some answers someday. But that isn't sure as well, it's still a question.

Un comentariu:

  1. Cine esti tu? Cine suntem noi? Oare asta e intrebarea?Cred ca nu. Intrebarea e cine vrem sa fim sau sa devenim.Intai de toate suntem oameni,oameni cu o constiinta.Ca sa stii cine esti trebuie sa te cunosti. Libertatea sau independenta sociala a fiecaruia este un drept unic si originar al fiecarui om.
    "O lumina stralucind din spatele soarelui;soarele
    Nu ardea ca ea si nu putea strabate atat de departe" Charles Williams

    RăspundețiȘtergere